Apex Legends Season 10 is arriving very soon. Players are waiting for the details about the update and gameplay. Moreover, Season 9 has been a big success. The addition of new character Valkyrie has given the battle royale game some new material.
Furthermore, fans are still enjoying Season 9. But, as players play the game, they can’t help but think about the next season.
Apex Legends Season 10: Date
The current season ends on August 2, 2021. The new season is predicted to arrive later on the same day or August 3.
Apex Legends Season 10:
Usually the patch notes are released a month before the update. So the latest patch notes will come on the official website soon.
Season 9 brought a new agent, Valkyrie. She has the following abilities –
- Passive Ability: VTOL Jets
- Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets – This makes her hover in the air.
- Tactical Ability: Cluster Missile
- She can fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- This is her Tactical Ability and it allows her to launch a Cluster Missile that explodes multiple times upon making contact with anything.
- Ultimate Ability: Skyward
- The Ultimate Ability: Skyward will act as a Jump Tower which she can take anywhere with her and activate.
Similarly a new agent must arrive in the new season of Apex Legends. Respawn will reveal the details very soon.
Players will be rewarded with badges, pistol charms, and dive tracks that correspond to the highest tier earned in the Ranked Series.
In contrast, for Season 10, we may expect a variety of incentives. So keep checking back here for the most up-to-date information.
If you’re a frequent Apex Legends player, you’ll be able to breeze through all 100 levels of the battle pass once it arrives.
Moreover, players will find store credit, weaponry skins, one-liners, legend skins, and more in the battle pass.
Also Read: TSM FTX Announced Their Free Fire Roster