With the current version soon to conclude, BGMI 2.1 Update is just around the corner. The update will bring a lot of new changes and rewards to the game.
Krafton is celebrating the first anniversary of BGMI with the 2.0 update. Within a year of its launch, the game has crossed over 100 million downloads collectively on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most popular mobile games in the Indian Gaming Community.
BGMI 2.1 Version Release Date
Unfortunately, Krafton has not yet revealed the release date of the upcoming version of the game. However, we can speculate the release date of the new update based on the pattern of previous updates.
Krafton releases every update approximately after 60 days of the previous update’s release date. Hence, we can expect the 2.1 version to launch somewhere between the 13th to 16th of July.
BGMI 2.1 Version Leaks
Based on several leaks, the 2.1 version will continue the celebration of the game’s first anniversary. However, it will also bring back the fan favourite Ancient Temple mode. Following are some of the features that the 2.1 version will bring.
- New Weapons: Krafton will introduce two new guns, Lynx AMR and AC VAL, to the game with this update. Lynx AMR is a new Bolt-action Sniper Rifle that will launch with the 2.1 version. The rifle’s base damage is 153.4, and its headshot damage is 295. On the other hand, AC VAL is a new 5.56mm Assault Rifle with a pre-equipped suppressor.
- Revamped control buttons and changes to mini-map
- Tactical Backpack
- Ancient Temple Mode 2.0: Updated version of the original Ancient Temple Mode
- Revamped Cheer Park: Addition of New Gaming and Shopping Centre
- New Shotgun Attachment: Quick Loader
- New Throwable: Blue Zone Grenade
- Secret Cave: A new secret cave is added in Livik
The BGMI 2.1 version looks quite interesting, and it will be interesting to see what more features it will bring. Furthermore, the Ancient Temple Mode 2.0 will surely be nostalgic for all the old players. For more updates and the latest news, follow our Instagram page and stay tuned to our website.