BGMI Esports Roadmap 2022 is finally here. After the success of BGIS 2021, Krafton announces 4 big tournaments for this year.
BGIS, Krafton’s first official tournament, had 493k viewers at its peak and had accumulated more than 200 million views.
For a long time, athletes have been waiting for this announcement. As expected, Krafton will host 4 events with a whopping prize pool of 6 Crore INR.
BGMI Esports Roadmap 2022 :
According to the BGMI Esports Roadmap 2022, there will be following events in 2022 –
- BMOC – Battlegrounds Mobile Open Challenge
- BMPS – Battlegrounds Mobile Pro Series – Season 1
- BGIS – Battlegrounds Mobile India Series
- BMPS – Battlegrounds Mobile Pro Series – Season 2
In contrast, the very first BMOC event kicks off in February itself. In the last week of February, the registrations will go live for everyone.
BGMI Esports Registrations :
Battlegrounds Mobile Open Challenge 2022
BMOC begins in March 2022. Round 1 begins right after the in-game qualifiers.
- There will be 512 teams in this Round from all over India.
- Furthermore, the top 256 teams will advance to the Round 2.
- Only 64 teams will move to Round 3.
- It will be the final round of BMOC.
With the top 24 teams, it will mark the begining of Pro Series Season 1.
BGMI Esports : BMPS Season 1
- Teams : 24 teams from BMOC + Invited teams
- Only 24 teams will move to the League Stage.
- After a long fight, the best 16 teams will advance to the Grand Finals.
Krafton has brought these huge opportunities for all the aspiring players in India. They are developing a strong esports ecosystem with these events.
However, they didn’t mention anything about PUBG Mobile Global tournaments. More details will be revealed soon.
Also, the company has made big investments in Indian companies and is expanding their operations.
To sum up, 2022 will be full of excitement and entertainment. Aspiring teams must not miss out on the events!