BGMI finally launched today on iOS. After a wait of one month, finally iOS users will get to play the game. Players can now download the game. However, there are some issues with login through Apple ID.
BGMI on iOS:
You can now download Battlegrounds Mobile India from Apple’s App Store. The game is roughly 1.9 GB in size and requires iOS 11.0 or later to play.
Steps to Download:
- Open the App Store and Search BGMI.
- Click on the ‘get’ option.
- The direct link to download BGMI on iOS is here.
However, in the morning, some users may face login problems through their Apple IDs. It is because of maintenance on the authentication system of the iOS version.
BGMI iOS Maintenance:
- Schedule: August 18 (Wed) 06:40 ~ 09:40 (This is an estimated timeframe; if the maintenance is extended or completed early, we will notify you through further notice)
- Details: Maintenance on the authentication system of the iOS version.
- Notice: Accounts linked with Apple ID will not be able to log in during the maintenance.
Krafton will soon resolve the issue. Players with Apple IDs have to wait for a while.
In contrast, there are esports tournaments in future! So the esports players are happier than ever now.
As we know, iPhones are the best devices for competitive gaming. All esports athletes prefer iPhones for gaming.
Krafton has announced BGIS: Battlegrounds Mobile India Series. The registrations for the event are live now.
A few days back, Krafton extended the last date for registration so that iOS users can also participate.
Also, Krafton released the game on the Google Play Store on July 2, 2021. The game is already a big hit with over 50 million downloads.