Genshin impact developer MiHoYo won’t stop updating this game. MiHoYo also announced that they plan to release new contents for the game every 6 weeks. Version 1.3 is the third major update to Genshin Impact and is set to launch in February. The update will bring brand new events and characters.
Version 1.3 pre-load begins on January 31 at 19:00 PST / 22:00 EST and February 1 at 3:00 GMT.
Here’s everything we need to know about Genshin Impact version 1.3:-
- Genshin Impact 1.3 includes controller support, pre-installation support for updates on mobile, and more.
- 1.3 update will also let players hold down a button to increase or decrease the amount consumed while enhancing.
- The new characters that will be released with the 1.3 updates have been confirmed to the anemo user, Xiao. Xiao will have his own quest with his release.
- New items and gadgets are:-
- Parametric Transformer: A special converter that transforms unwanted items in your inventory into new level up items.
- Dust Of Azoth: A special ingredient that can change elemental items of certain elements into another element.
- There will exciting new quests and events for gacha gamers:-
- Xiao’s Story Quest: All That Glitters.
- Lantern Rite: Travel with Xiao and unlock the Event. This event will have 3 Phases:
- Lantern Rite Tales.
- Theater Mechanicus.
- Xiao Market.
- Stand By Me Event: Complete challenges and get a free 4★ Liyue Character.
- Five Flushes Of Fortune: Complete photo challenges and exchange photos for rewards.
- Tianqiu Treasure Trail: Complete quest to get Parametric Transformer.
- New Weapon :
- Primordial Jade Cutter: A ceremonial 5-star sword masterfully carved from pure jade.
For daily update on esports and gaming, you can read news and updates here. Also find everything about esports career.