Krafton has revealed the official logo of BMOC or Battlegrounds Mobile Open Challenge. The logo was revealed through Battlegrounds Mobile India’s official social media handles.
Except for the BGMI Esports 2022 Roadmap announcement, this was the first reveal of BMOC from Krafton’s end. Moreover, according to our sources, we believe BMOC registrations will start from the 14th of March.
Krafton reveals the logo of BMOC and teases the next hot drop
The 25-second long video, posted on social media accounts of BGMI, also teases the date of the next ‘hot drop’ in its caption or description. By the term ‘hot drop,’ Krafton refers to the next announcement regarding the championship.
The caption or description reads, “hot drop incoming ft.BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Open Challenge. Next drop on 14.03.2022.”
The date teased by Krafton matches the date revealed by our sources. Hence, we can highly expect that the registration process of BMOC will start from the 14th of March.
Besides, we can also expect Krafton to release more information about the championship on the same day. Information such as prize pool, schedule, and roadmap of the tournament might release on the same day.
How to register for BMOC
Following are the steps for BMOC registration –
- Visit the official website of BGMI Esports by clicking on esports.battlegroundsmobileindia.com.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Fill in all the required details of your team, including full name, player id, contact details.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button to submit all the details.
- You will receive a confirmation email for the same. If you want to edit any details, the link will be given in the same email.
The Battlegrounds Mobile Open Challenge is the first major official championship after BGMI. The logo of BMOC itself has created an enormous hype of the tournament. Moreover, the tournament is open to all, which means the underdog team will get a higher chance to perform and make a name for themselves. However, we still have to wait for further announcements first.