Valorant Patch 3.06 is out now. Riot Games this time nerfed two agents – Jett and Skye. This time, mainly there are bug fixes on maps and Agent updates.
Riot is putting the brakes on Jett’s ultimate, leaving her with one less smoke to work with. The dev team has removed recharge on Bladestorm’s right-click.
To combine both kinds of firework, the developers are also reverting adjustments to fire damage and the ability to mirror left-click.
Riot has reduced Cloudburst’s charges from three to two in order to make the ability “more tactical”. Therefore, forcing players to choose between smoking a choke point or making a covert one-way.
Developers have raised the cost of Seekers (Skye’s ult) from six to seven.
These adjustments attempt to give enemies a somewhat greater time to react while keeping Skye’s initiator tool from becoming trivialised.
VALORANT PATCH 3.06 : MAP UPDATES:
- One crate on B site is no longer pennable.
- Tunnel to Generator/Canteen regions can no longer be bullet penned (a.k.a. wallbang).
- Attackers will have a safer planting option while still having a riskier but more powerful choice.
- The crate stack on B site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
ASCENT & HAVEN:
- One crate on A site is no longer pennable. Therefore it creates a safer position on site for defenders. (This is for both maps.)
- One stack of crates on A site is no longer pennable. This creates a safer planting option for attackers.
However, players are not so happy with nerfed Jett in Valorant Patch 3.06.
On the other hand, SkRossi says that he won’t stop playing Jett. He will continue to play Jett until they remove her operator and dashing ability.