Valorant Patch 4.08 is arriving very soon. The update will bring the game’s next agent Fade and a new act will begin. In addition, the dev team has nerfed Jett, Sova and buffed Neon.
Riot Games plans to make some competitive changes to 5-Stack Queues as well, in order to make matchmaking more balanced for Ranked.
This update’s specifics are as follows:
New Battle Pass :
Episode 3 Act 4 will bring a new battle pass and a cool bundle – RGZ 11z Pro. It will bring Vandal and Melee skins, as well as the Backseat Coaching Spray, and Hue Shift Phantom skin.
Valorant Patch 4.08 :
New Agent Fade :
The new agent Fade will go live with this patch. She is an Initiator and has following abilities –
- Seize (Q)
- Haunt (E)
- Prowler (C)
- Nightfall (X)
- When Jett presses E, she uses her Tailwind charge and, after a.75 second delay, activates a 12-second window in which she can dash on the next key press.
- You can reclaim Jett’s Tailwind charge after two kills.
- To match the changes to Jett dash, the functionality for Dash during Knife rounds in Escalation will be tweaked.
- Now onwards Neon will receive 100% battery energy upon killing an enemy.
- Riot has removed the Velocity restriction.
- Neon can now slide forward and in other directions.
- Neon’s Wall damag is removed.
- Drone duration 10 >> 7 seconds
- Drone’s health has been reduced from 125 to 100.
- Reduced the number of revealed signals from three to two.
- The first reveal has been pushed back to 1.6 seconds from 1.2 seconds.
- Darts that cause concussions Damage reduction: 90>75
Riot has reduced the penalty for Rank Rating gain/loss for various 5-stack configurations.
- If everyone in your party is Iron–Diamond 2 :
- there is no RR penalty if you stay within the normal grouping.
- If any player falls outside of the normal grouping, all players face a 25% RR penalty.
- If you have anyone in your party who is a Diamond 3–Immortal 3. (but no one in your party is Radiant)
- All players face a 25% RR penalty.
- If anyone in your group is Radiant, all players face a 75% RR penalty.
- Matchmaking has been tweaked to reduce wait times for 5-stacks.
To sum up, the new Act seems exciting with the new agent and bundle. Fade seems a strong initiator, and it will be amazing to watch how she changes the game.