Riot Games has released Valorant Patch 5.03, and Riot Games has brought a massive nerf to Chamber. The nerf brings multiple harsh changes to all Chamber’s abilities. As a result, he has become weaker than ever.
Since he entered the game, Chamber has become one of the best agents in the game. Be it competitive match or a professional championship, the agent has proven himself as one of the best agents to play. Furthermore, he has replaced the Jett, one of the most picked agents, on multiple maps.
Chamber’s signature ability, Rendezvous, gives him a get-out-of-jail-free card. The ability allows him to teleport to a pre-set location in an instance. Furthermore, players use this ability to play aggressively and take peaks.
Chamber’s Q ability, Headhunter, gives him a heavy pistol with ADS. This gun kills enemies with one headshot from any distance.
Chamber’s C ability, Trademark, allows him to place a bot anywhere that detonates after enemies enter its range and slow them.
Chamber’s ultimate ability, Tour De Force, gives his a sniper rifle with faster ADS speed than the Operator and higher damage.
Riot has nerfed all of the Chamber’s abilities, making him weaker than ever before.
Chamber Nerfs in Valorant Patch 5.03
Following are all the nerds coming to the French agent, Chamber in Patch 5.03.
- The base cooldown is increased from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
- Moreover, the recall cooldown is also increased from 20 seconds to 30 seconds
- When a Rendezvous Anchor is destroyed, a 45-second cooldown is set, before which the player cannot reuse the ability
- The Rendezvous Anchor range has been decreased from 21 units diameter to 15 units diameter.
- The cost of one bullet has been increased from 100 credits to 150 credits
- The duration of the slow effect caused by the Trademark has been decreased from 9.5 seconds to six seconds
Tour De Force (X):
- Ultimate points required to charge the ability have been increased from seven to eight
- The slow effect after killing an enemy is decreased from 9.5 seconds to six seconds.
- The Leg shot multiplier has been reduced from 1.0 to 0.85
The nerf to Chamber’s ability in Valorant Patch 5.03 might bring a massive change in meta. Furthermore, Chamber’s pick rate might also drop. It will be interesting to see how players will adapt to these changes, and whether Jett will re-gain her top spot.