Valorant Patch Notes 3.03 are here. There are several new updates and Viper’s bug fixes. Also, there are some map changes.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.03
Agent Update: Viper
With this patch, Viper’s Pit will no longer form around the agent instead of at the cursor placement location. Although it is technically a bug repair, it also changes the way of using Viper’s Pit.
In Patch 3.01, the developers unintentionally introduced a bug that allowed Viper’s ult to spawn at her placement reticle rather than around her.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.03 : Bug Fixes
- Concuss did not affect Killjoy’s turret due to a glitch.
- Astra’s Gravity Well was no longer pulling anyone who was attached to ascenders.
- Fixed bug that caused Astra activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders.
- Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout were no longer able to demolish Sage’s Barrier Orb when they were arranged in a way that overlapped a section of the barrier wall.
Now Valorant teams have the ability to revert any AFK penalties applied due to server instability.
After the update, players can shoot through Radianite crates with appropriate weapons from all angles. Earlier they had to find one of the limited angles.
The crosshair settings are a crucial part of the game. In contrast, devs have worked hard on the new settings.
Now you can switch between multiple crosshairs easily! This is great news.
- With the appropriate weaponry, you may now shoot through Radianite crates from all angles.
- Previously, you could only shoot through certain boxes from specific directions.
- Updated Ziplines support the use of the ‘Use’ key, allowing you to detach at any time.
- The ping calculation’s accuracy and responsiveness have been improved.
- To assist you better understand your networking conditions, ping analytics now show both the average and maximum ping numbers.
- “The average value is calculated from multiple samples collected over a small interval of time—the max value is the largest value within that sample.”
Also Read: PUBG Free Play Week Started on Steam